RE: Temporary hold on list info for rosspemlee.com

To: <Rosspemlee@aol.com>
From: "John Runge" <greentr3@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:32:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Dough,
Unfortunately?
John

 -----Original Message-----
From:   owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Rosspemlee@aol.com
Sent:   Monday, August 07, 2000 9:23 PM
To:     danb@thelittlemacshop.com
Cc:     fot-digest@autox.team.net; triumphs@autox.team.net

Mark,
Unfortunately I have to leave for England, Scotland and Greece day after
tomorrow, going to meet up w/Paul Richardson, go to Gaydon, And visit
w/Darryl Uprichardson at Racetorations. Then a two week tour of the Scottish
Highlands and finally on to Santorini Greece to attend my youngest
daughter's
wedding. I know, I know It's a tough lick but somebody has to do it!
The point is I'm going to be away about a month and wondered if you could
suspend my membership in the various Triumph lists While I'm gone? I promise
to report on the various Triumph goings on when I return.
Many Thanks
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar
Ross Restoration Brokers