Re: I'm back, and the book is finished!

To: "Masters, Dan" <DANMAS@aol.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: I'm back, and the book is finished!
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:26:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>

> Fellow listers,
>
> Any errors found in this book are my fault since Dan tapped me to proof
> read it.  I tried to be as anal retentive as possible but I'm not very
good
> at this sort of thing (being anal, that is).  It also took me two months
> do it (Dan's the one who is retired, not me) and that explains part of the
> delay in publishing.

Let me add my comments here as well. Dan needed an idiot to review his book
to see if said idiot could understand and follow the troubleshooting
instructions in the book. I am that idiot. Thanks to Dan's book, not only
was I able to successfully troubleshoot and correct electrical problems in
my TR6, but I was also able to help 2 members of my club with their
electrical problems even after I sent my pre-production copy back to Dan
with my comments and had to do it from memory.

If you own a TR250 or TR6, then you NEED this book. The wiring diagrams are
far more accurate than those in the Bentley manual, and the circuits are
explained in great detail. The troubleshooting guides are comprehensive and
logical, and they will take you directly to the problem and help you correct
it.

Dan is asking for only $25 for this book. IMHO, it is worth 4 times that and
more, especially if your car is experiencing electrical maladies. My
heartiest congratulations to Dan on this accomplishment. This is a great day
for TR250/6 owners. I hope Dan finds the time to do the book for the earlier
cars so that the owners of them can enjoy this remarkable resource.

And let me state that although this sounds like I am Dan's publicist, I have
NFI. I'm just telling it the way it is.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58