Re: Mid-Ohio

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, well, I was there, driving my Honda 'cause i
didn't get the diff into my GT6+ in time...

There was lots of rain, tent blew down twice, once
with us in it at 2:30 Sun morning...

The thrill of the weekend for me was watching the '55
D-type (a real one) racing around the track in the
rain!

I'm still recovering, but intend on writing a little
story for Spitfire & GT6 magazine, photos included.

Saw one "lister" car with windshield sticker-a brown
Spitfire, but I couldn't find the owner, so I had to
drink his (her) beer!

Cheers!

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC 81718