Listers in BELGIUM????

Subject: Listers in BELGIUM????
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:18:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

Is anyone on here from Belgium?  I sold a TR6 (my first) to dealer in
Florida some years back.  He told me the car was sold to a person in
Belgium.  I would like to know if anyone there has seen the car.  It was a
1974 TR6 painted Emerald Green (one of my favorite colors) with a black
interior.  Commission number on the car was CF15505U.  I just ran across
some pictures of it today while I was cleaning up my office.

TIA,

Chad Jester