Looking for source of BSP swivel fittings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for source of BSP swivel fittings
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:28:54 -0400

Greetings listers - especially those in the UK

I am looking for a source for:  1/2 in. BSP swivel fittings.  THe range of BSP
fittings in the US is very limited and I have not been able to find what I need
(150 deg bend (any angle between 125 and 175 deg should work), 1/2 in. BSP
threads, swivel, hose barb end or reuseable with SS braided hose).  Company
names, fax numbers, URLs (especially if their catalog is on line) would be very
helpful.  Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message contains information which may be privileged
or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by calling our office at (905) 669-2888
or by return e-mail at info@decoma.com, Attention:  General Counsel.