RE: Dumb question of the week

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dumb question of the week
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:43:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all who replied to such a simple question.  10 more minutes with
the Moss Catalog and I had it found.  I find it's better then the service
manual to show exploded pictures of things.

Once found it was as simple as snugging the butt connectors and I'm legal
again.  Now I wonder who the bright spark was at the factory who decided to
put electrical connectors underneath the often leaky carburetors...?

Thanks again,

Art.