Quafe And Other Diffs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quafe And Other Diffs
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:07:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been contemplating replacing my Diff in my TR6 for about a year now.
One of the reasons that I haven't done so yet is I really don't know who to
purchase it from? TRF wants almost a $1,000, core charge and all that.I
recently read on the list about a Quafe delivered , I think for $875 US.Is
this a good diff to use, does it detract from the value of the car(TR6). It
won't be used for Autocross. Are there any problems using the Quafe with an
OD transmission?Does it come with various ratios etc? Sorry for all the
questions, but I would like to find a Diff from the best professional
source, reliable,dependable, and honest at a good price. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Phil Smith
TR6