RE: was "Participation" now a divergence on Scots (longish)

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: was "Participation" now a divergence on Scots (longish)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:44:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
In December (brrrrrr) we stopped at the wall as we were traveling north.
There is a stretch about 15 miles long just east of the main M-road (don't
remember the number) - just before the current border of Scotland.   Looks
like a long pile of rocks just like the stone fences you find elsewhere.

Carl Musson - of the Menzies clan (my mother's side) married to a McKay (on
her mother's side).   The Musson comes from good ol' merry England of
Nottingham & Leicester...