TR2 For Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2 For Sale
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 05:23:16 -0700
     There is a TR2 for sale in the Bakersfield Californian. The ad is hosed
up. My friend took a look and here are some details if anyone is interested:

     The ad lists the car as a Triumph III. It is actually a TR2 with a
build plate in the 5600 range. The badge on the front is from a TR3.
     It is missing its grill (goes on the inside).
     Starts and runs, but has been parked 10 years since the owner passed.
     Good paint.
     Bad brakes.
     Some rust in the floors, but not bad.
     Factory steel hardtop. No soft top.
     She has an appraisal for $7100, is asking $6500 and has turned down
$4000.
     Phone number 661-872-4823

     I would buy it myself, but my wife would leave me if I drag home
another TR. Then again, I would have a lot more time to work on it...

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA