Desperate Plea for Help

To: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Subject: Desperate Plea for Help
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:02:03 -0400
Message text written by "Chad & Ariane Jester"
>List,

I desperately need New Tan Color Door "fuzzies" to complete my '74 TR6
interior.  This color is recently NLS from all the major suppliers with no
plans to reproduce it.  Do any of you have some of this stored away in your
garage?  I could use black, but darn it, it won't look right.  Please let
me
know what you have or of any good sources of NLS material.  I have tried
darn near everyone.

TIA,

Chad Jester
<

Chad,

If you find it let me know.  I need the same thing for my TR8.

Dave Massey