final ride

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: final ride
From: Gogostag@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:53:03 EDT
Cc: Stag@digest.net
Gloria Jean French (GoGo) passed away june 30, mike and I (Michele Lee Mc
donald) his sister will be leaving tomorrow
morning for Arizona, the route we are taking, starts
at  10 west to phoenix AZ, from there 17 north to camp Verde, that is where
glorias relatives are,  we will be heading out for sedona from there,
well be going up past slide rock and up in oak creek canyon, where the local
Indian’s sell there jewelry,

it was a very special place for Gloria.  Mike will be scatering her ashes
there to lay her to rest.

we have a pretty good support at the triumph club,
they will come get us if we break down. hopefully it will be top down
weather for Gloria.

 we will be driving glorias triumph stag she loved that car, lisence no: 7jw
yg with disabled sign,  The car is white with a midnight blue top,
convertable.

Thank you
Mike and Michele McDonald