Parts Available for TR's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Available for TR's
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:13:20 EDT
Went to a club meeting yesterday.  One of the guys (in Jacksonville, Fl) who
is not on the list has a garage full of various parts for TR's.  Seems he
managed to get his hands into a dealer's shop that was closing down years
ago.  He says he has too
much to catalogue and wants to give the parts away.  You pay the shipping.

Has two TR2 front aprons -- Yup! -- and many mechanical/body parts for TR2
thru
TR6's.  Anyone looking for a part which they can't find let me know and I'll
get you in contact with him.  I'd hate to see this stuff go into the dump.
Cheers.

Art Kelly