Re: GT6 + 75 Spit = Spit6

To: <msecrest@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 + 75 Spit = Spit6
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:41:16 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
that's basically the plan. I just drove the Spit home this evening.
Went over in the Midget with my girl friend and let her drive the Midget
home as I drove the Spit.

this little sucker is in very solid shape!  just paint and carpet needed.
Almost a shame to tear it up.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)