I'm back (on the list) & alive and well in Charlotte, NC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back (on the list) & alive and well in Charlotte, NC
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:12:08 EDT
For the very few of you who might care:

Have completed stage 1 of my relocation from King of Prussia, PA to
Charlotte, NC. The wife has joined me in our temporary apt. which means the
computer is here, so I'm once again on the list and e-mail available - have
been
for a week now, but a pair of early full price offers for "Jack's Garage
Mahal"
and "Caroline's This Old House"  have prompted an accelerated search for
new housing (and future site of "Garage Mahal South") here in sunny Charlotte
so we have been rather busy - not to mention some crazy work schedule
problems.

TCOC: circumstances prevented me from making making it to The Gathering
(illness) and the May meeting (had to meet with N.C. Board of Pharmacy)
but I hope to meet you all and get involved in the club SomeTimeRealSoon.
But, happily I did get to meet your Prez long enough to admire his shop and
3 Triumphs.  Ralph: I understand none of the above are for sale  ;-)   and
I'll get back to you soon as I know my schehdule - right now its 8pm and I
don't even know where I have to be when tomorrow.

Brian S. - If you read this far, maybe you've got time for a quick update on
"The World's Longest Running Unfinished TR6 Restoration" - I haven't been
away from it this long in at least 7 years.  ;-)

Cheers
Jack Mc