Re: Towing

To: "Bill Loubiere" <loubiere@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Towing
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 01:32:42 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill
The main question here is how far and how fast. If you are only towing it a
few miles (20-30) at say 30 mph, you can just select neutral and go if you
have further than this or if you have to keep up with fast traffic it would
be best to disconnect the prop or consider lifting the back and tying down
the steering.

Graham.