Re: Value Cover Gasket?

To: BennettDat@aol.com
Subject: Re: Value Cover Gasket?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 06:57:52 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
It's ok if you don't have a problem replacing the gasket each time you remove
the valve cover.  It is ok to put sealer on only one side
of the gasket.  This allows it to stay in place either on the valve cover or
(as I have done) on the head.  The cover can be removed
and replaced many times for valve adjustments, etc. without having to replace
the gasket.

Regards,
Joe