Re: Hood release TR6

To: Steve Darby <elan@efortress.com>
Subject: Re: Hood release TR6
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 08:39:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Steve
  I had the same problem . I took a long wrench jacked up front of car and
spent much of a morning undoing the hinges on the front inner fender . I
then gently lifted the bonnet and took something I do not remember what and
hooked release . After this fun I put a second wire on the release . I have
since made a lever to move the release that someone on the list has on a
web site.

  Good Luck
  Philip Schulert