Re: gas report Canadian Style

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas report Canadian Style
From: "john Kossup" <johnek@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:12:40 EDT
Try this one on for size guys and gals.  Up here in Canada we yoyo around
anywhere from .63 to .70 cents per litre.  4.0 litres to the U.S. Gallon,
however a U.S. gallon is 4/5ths of an imperial gallon, so knock of the 1/5
after multiplying by 4.  you then have to convert to U.S. dollars which as
we know up here fluctuates daily.  A rough conversion of the above sees us
paying anywhere from $1.35 to $1.60 U.S. per gallon of fuel.  Phewwww!!!
Fun eh!!