Re: TR6 Sway Bar bushings?

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Sway Bar bushings?
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:06:06 -0600
Cc: Bud Rolofson <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I did get a message from Tim Hutchisen saying he left the metal washers
out when he put poly bushings  in and he hasn't had any trouble.  That's
how I'm gonna do it too.

Plus I heard from Tom Di Iulio and he said he used the metal washers and
compressed the whole assembly somehow with visegrips and ice cubes or
something like that...so that is solid confirmation that leaving them
out is the way to go.

Thanks everyone for the help.
Bud