Late TR6 Tranny parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late TR6 Tranny parts
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:33:54 PDT
I recently bought a late TR6 Tranny to temporarily replace the OD tranny in
my `4 while I do a major overhaul on it... Well, the TR6 tranny is in worse
shape than I originally figured it was.

To fix the TR6 trans is gonna take a major rebuild too. I find I need a
non-OD output shaft, a 1st/2nd synchro hub and large second gear (not the
one on the lay shaft).

Has anyone out there got these parts, and is willing to sell?

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)