weekends, Cinderella,SWMBO

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: weekends, Cinderella,SWMBO
From: bob.annand@ns.sympatico.ca (bob annand)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 06:55:56 -0300
"Cinderella - The later years" > > > > Cinderella was now 75 years old.
After a fulfilling life with the now dead > > Prince, she happily sat
upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by > > from her front
porch, with a cat called Alan for companionship. > > > > One sunny
afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy God Mother. > > Cinderella
said "Fairy God Mother, what are you doing here after all these > >
years??" > > > > The Fairy God Mother replied "Well Cinderella, since
you have lived a > > good, > > wholesome life since we last met, I have
decided to grant you 3 wishes. > > Is > > there anything for which your
heart still yearns?" > > > > Cinderella is taken aback, overjoyed and
after some thoughtful > > consideration, and almost under her breath she
uttered her first wish: > > > > "I wish I was wealthy beyond
comprehension." > > > > Instantly, her rocking chair was turned into
solid gold. Cinderella was > > stunned. Alan her old faithful cat jumped
off her lap and scampered to the > > edge of the porch, quivering with
fear. Cinderella said "Oh thank you, > > Fairy > > God Mother." > > > >
The Fairy God Mother replied "It is the least I can do. > > What does
your heart wish for your second wish?" > > > > Cinderella looked down at
her frail body, and said: > > > > "I wish I was young and full of the
beauty of youth again" > > > > At once, her wish having been desired,
became reality, and her beautiful > > youthful visage had returned.
Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that > > had been dormant for years
and a long forgotten vigor and vitality began > > to course through her
very soul. > > > > Then the Fairy God Mother again spoke "You have one
more wish, what shall > > you have?" > > > > Cinderella looks over to
the frightened cat in the corner and says "I wish > > for you to
transform Alan my old cat into a beautiful, and handsome young > > man".
his > > biological make-up, that when complete he stood before her, a
boy, so > > beautiful the like of which she nor the world had ever seen,
so fair > > indeed that birds begun to fall from the sky at his feet, >
> > > The Fairy God Mother again spoke: > > "Congratulations,
Cinderella. Enjoy your new life." > > > > And, with a blazing shock of
bright blue electricity, she was gone. > > > > For a few eerie moments,
Alan and Cinderella looked into each others eyes, > > Cinderella sat,
breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect boy she > > had ever
seen. Then Alan walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in > > her
rocking chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms. He leant >
> in close to her ear, and into her ear breathed as much as whispered, >
> blowing her golden hair with his warm breath: > > > > "I Bet you
regret having me neutered now, don't you?" > > > > > > > >