RE: How much would you pay for advice

To: "'David Hill '" <Davhill@btinternet.com>, "'MG Nuts '" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How much would you pay for advice
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:14:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumph- List '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Let me see if I've got this right . . . you want FREE advice from the
members of the Triumph and MG email lists on how much you should charge them
for PAID advice?

Which presumably would somehow be an improvement over the FREE collective
wisdom of all the folks on these lists?

Half the joy of these email lists is being able to ask any question that
comes up, without someone sending me a bill . . . the other half is having
the (occasional) privilege of contributing information to help a fellow
enthusiast solely for the love of the hobby?

I'll tell you what - send me $5.00 American and I'll give you the benefit of
my opinion of your proposal.

As ever,

Jim Hill
(no relation)