RE: old car books

To: "Bob and Nancy" <wises@mail.execpc.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: old car books
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:16:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
> From: Bob and Nancy
> Subject: old car books
>
> Along these lines...  I did my graduate work at Duke University (Phd,
> Botany, '86).  In my free time, I perused the main library for books
> on sports cars.

Ha! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who spent my college
years in the less-frequented parts of the library. The University
of Michigan (Ann Arbor) library has a fairly extensive collection
of old car magazines, all nicely bound. In particular, I recall
many volumes of the English magazine, "The Motor."