Re: Tire sizes and makes

To: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>, "6 Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Tim Holbrook" <tjh173@psu.edu>
Subject: Re: Tire sizes and makes
From: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:23:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thank you to all who responded.  Under the guidance of Tim Holbrook, I
changed my wheels to the 16x7's.  My question now is what size tire can I
run in my car if I have GoodParts performance springs ( I definitely do not
want to run 50', I live in Michigan land of the potholes).

Thanks
Jorge
00 Sable
88 Odyssey