Re: Suggested boot tools?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suggested boot tools?
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 07:56:30 -0400
Cc: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
The rather whimsical "British Car Owner's Survival Kit" from the
Tidewater Sports Car Club has rotated through many stewards over the
past 15 years.  It came back to me last year.  I contains the following:

driving cap
polishing cloth
paper towels
Armor-All
Castrol brake fluid
Castrol motor oil (in a _can_)
Marvel Mystery Oil
smoke treatment
Rustoleum
rust penetrant
5 feet electrical wire
electrical tape
racer's tape
universal freeze plug
radiator Stops Leaks
muffler repair kit
British flag
white cloth (to put in the window)
in addition to 2 _bottles_ of Guinness Stouts

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards
4.5 TRs