Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?
From: DRSkruffy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:03:21 EDT
In a message dated 4/5/00 7:58:09 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Rich.Scotti@rebis.com
writes:

<< Wouldn't it be neat to go to a Triumph showroom EVER and get what rates as
a perfect TR2-6 now-a-days. I have no personal knowledge of any of this,
however, having only ever bought "pre-owned" Triumphs. Can you find a Triumph
today that recreates the "off the lot" experience? >>

Probably not, but there are always people out there that buy a car and never
take it out of the garage; like my grandparents "85 Buick Electra with 1000
miles on it.