New mods for TTA

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New mods for TTA
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:12:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Just wanted to let those who are interested know that there have been some
two enhancements made recently to the Totally Triumph Auction page that I
hope you'll benefit from.

1. Maximum or "proxy" bidding: You can now bid your maximum amount on an
item and your bid will only rise incrementally as other bidders compete for
the same item, up to your maximum limit.  The amount of your maximum bid
will remain undisclosed to the seller and other bidders.

2. Seller-edits: Sellers may now edit their auction items by modifying image
links or adding information at anytime.  If no one has placed a bid yet, the
seller can also delete the auction if they wish.

Good luck in your posting and bidding. I'm happy that many of you are
already using this resource.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"