FS: b-reg Herald 12/50 in Leics, UK

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: b-reg Herald 12/50 in Leics, UK
From: Brendan Perry <bhp@star.le.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:35:21 +0000 (GMT)

It's been a fun 3 yr ride, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to
soon sell my B-reg Triumph Herald 12/50 Saloon.

It's a happy little daily runner with only 73000 original miles.
Full paperwork. 11 month MOT, 10 month tax disc (free anyway).
4 total owners with paperwork including history.

Since I bought it in June of 1997, I've had the carb rebuilt,
the petrol filter replaced, 2 new (2 mos ago) tyres put on,
all 4 u-joints replaced, new plugs and wires, new front springs
and shocks, new motor mounts, new belts, and new battery this
year. Had one frame rail replaced (welded a brand new one).
Lots of spare parts including shoes, another spare frame rail,
gasket sets, cap and rotor, etc. It's been garage-kept all 3 yrs.

Has a Webasto 'sun roof' that's in fair shape. Colour is gunmetal
(grey-blue) and a bit tired but ok. Interior is above average (seats
are excellent, wood has peeling of the coating but is fine, floor is
great but the carpet is only fair. All instruments work excellent
and she starts every time.

800GBP ono

email Brendan (bhp@star.le.ac.uk)
phone (0116) 210 9415