Slanging Vs TR6's Vs Tr2's

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slanging Vs TR6's Vs Tr2's
From: Mark Watts <Mark.Watts@baring-asset.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:19:37 +0000
Listers,
I joined the list this year and have had some great info so far but have
been forced to go to the digest version due to the sheer volume.
The spat between the two listers is destructive and wastes space. Sometimes
there is no right and no wrong. In this case both parties seem to have lost.
The Triumph marque an these cars are supposed to bind people together not
break things apart. It's a shame.
There seems to be a heck of a lot of TR6 info but not much from the earlier
years. Am I on the wrong list for TR2's or do all TR2 owners have perfect
cars?
A few stories every now and again about past experiences would be a great
help to those of us who are newer owners/members.
By the way, I got my TR2 up to 105mph at the weekend on the flat - now that
is a buzz!!!!!!!

Mark
1954 TR2
TS3379