Recommendations for air compressor?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Recommendations for air compressor?
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@access1.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:21:32 -0500
Hi,

I've got $500, I'm going to buy a compressor, and I'd appreciate
any advice y'all feel willing to throw my way.  Here's my requirements
and constraints:

1) I want to run air tools (impact wrench, ratchet, blowing-out-things nozzle)
2) I want to run a small blasting cabinet.  Its a Harbor freight special, I'm
guessing about 5.0 cfm at 90 psi, but I'm not sure.
3) I won't be painting.
3) I have both 110 and 220 available in the shop.  However, the 220
outlet is not in a convenient location.  The compressor will be indoors.
4) I won't be moving anytime soon.

Is there a 110 unit that's beefy enough to run the blaster?  Any
recommendations on brands to seek out or avoid?

Thanks,

Cliff Hansen
chansen@access1.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L