leather steering wheels`

To: <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: leather steering wheels`
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:14:02 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I wish.   Not to flog a dead horse (or a Piggeott),  but mine was most
definitely rubber, too.  The stitching was moulded rubber  -  I tried that
one day and "picked" off some stitches!  Another wheel I had had a hunk
missing, and if it was leather over the foam, it was thinner than my
thinnest pair of driving gloves!

That said, who cares?  They are a great OEM steering wheel - too bad they
cost so much to replace.  My GT6 currently uses a Momo Monte Carlo wheel,
though I also have a wood rimmed Grant wheel,  an early TR6 wheel, a TR 250
wheel (sorry, no padding), and a 16" green flake plastic thing that would
look perfect in something with ladder bars and dice hanging from the dash!

Dave T
Winnipeg