Re: TR6 Steering wheel update

To: "Jeff Johnson" <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Steering wheel update
From: "Philip Haldeman" <haldeman@accessone.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:43:25 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
We may just have to recognize that some TR6 wheels had a rubber rim, just as
some had a Delco alternator.  What can I say?  Looking back, I see that
Piggot, at least, is vague as to the material of the rim itself.  Does
anyone have his e-mail address?  I'd like to ask him about this point.  If
anyone has it, send it to me off-line.  I won't distribute it.

Phil Haldeman
haldeman@accessone.com

haldeman@accessone.com