Website Milestone

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Website Milestone
From: iron_horse819@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:07:35 -0800 (PST)
I am happy to report that my website has received it's 1,000th visitor since I
set it up.  I'd like to thank everyone on the list who has taken the time to
check it out!

I would like to let everyone know that(with his assistance and support) I have
placed Tony Gordon's Hub Puller diagrams and Hub Rebuild notes in the
Maintenance section.  They are in Adobe Acrobat document format, and you will
need either Acrobat or the free Reader to view them.  Currently I do not have a
link to download the reader on the page. but that will be added as soon as I
have time to figure out how.

As always, I am looking for contributions to the site, suggestions for
improvement, etc.

Thanks again,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield