Re: TR6 Carpets

To: dncullig@us.ibm.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Carpets
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 01:31:23 EST
In a message dated 06-Feb-00 15:59:27 Eastern Standard Time,
dncullig@us.ibm.com writes:

> Has anybody gotten the good wool carpets from TRF recently?  I say recently
>  because
>  it appears that they changed suppliers sometime in the last few months and
>  now have
>  the carpets made by a local company (The Magic Carpet Factory).  I'd love
>  to see a
>  sample but will be unable to do so prior to the end of the first phase of
>  their winter sale
>  (it ends next Sunday).  Any and all opinions will be appreciated.  Thanks.

If that is the same outfit that was with TRF at the VTR SE REgional in Lake
City Fl last October then the carpets looked very nice -- IMO.

I also noticed in the TRF catalogue that TRF now has charcoal carpets for
TR4's.  That was the original color.  Might get some when I finish fooling
with the Stag.

Art Kelly