Re: break downs

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: break downs
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:32:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Geeeshhhhh!!! This is Fred Thomas, who gave me grief for joking about people
being "stupid" to drive a TR for a primary ride? Fred, you just made the
same exact reference for LBC drivers except you chose the word "retarded"
instead. Forget the hypocrisy alone...retarded would be VERY offensive to
those folks out there who have friends and/or family who are mentally
handicapped.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L