RE: Halogen Headlamps for Spitfire

Subject: RE: Halogen Headlamps for Spitfire
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:45:13 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'The List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Note :

I just received a new order from Whitney this morning, and they have
apparently changed vendors for the 30 amp relays.  The units I got this time
are marked "Made in China" and "40 amps".  They actually look somewhat
better made than the ones I already had (metal mounting tabs, etc.), but
only time will tell if they hold up.

Randall