New Triumph and thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Triumph and thanks
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:12:32 -0400
Today I purchased my first Triumph.  Big sigh of relief.

Before I tell you about it, I wish to thank many people.

My thanks to: (in no special order)

All of the previous owners who took good care of the car before me.
Especially,   Edwina, Henry and Glenn Marcus

Fellow worker and LBC nut.  Peter Wrisley

List members:
Sumner Weisman

Bob Lang

Douglas Frank

Neal Grotenhuis

Everyone else who contribute to the list.

Dave Altman

Jody Rhine at Winning Automotive who treated the TR3 as his own
during the transport.
(Highly recommend for transportation in Massachusetts area)

My new car is a mostly red 1957 TR3.  It is in remarkable shape
considering that it is 42 years old.  This winter I will be doing work
primarily of safety related items.  Seat belts, brakes, tyres, etc.   Some
cosmetic work like paint and hood fitting also need to be done.

I have started a web page to chronicle the progress.  Come visit at:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sassamon/TS21383L/first_page.htm

Many questions will be asked during this project.

With out the Triumph List I know that I would never have undertaken this
project.

Thank you all.
Roger Colson

Roger Colson