Prothane trailing arm bushings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Prothane trailing arm bushings
From: Skip Osmundsen <gosmund@mail.jax.bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:41:24 -0400
Has anyone installed the Prothane bushings from Moss for the trailing
arms on a TR6?  I finally got off dead center this weekend and started
to install these things that I've had sitting around since last December
only to find that the inside diameter of the steel sleeve is about
.015" smaller than the original making it impossible to insert the pivot
bolt.  Have not called Moss yet (weekend) but thought I'd probe the list
for any similar experience.  Needless to say I'm rather depressed and
irritated.

Thanks for any help.
Skip Osmundsen
'76 TR6