Re: Auto Transport Services

To: "Stephen P." <sppchicago@excite.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Services
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:16:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Stephen, why do you have to drive on a expressway, why do you have to drive
at high speed, if you can test drive the car around the block, or in the
sellers neighborhood, then drive the car home, 3 years ago I bought a car
sight unseen from Bob Kamholtz,  flew into Indianoplis, Ind. and drove the
car 750 miles home without even a test drive, if you feel unsafe to drive it
home, ask the seller to deliver it to you, 200 miles is a good chance to
find out what the car may need down the road. Have faith in the car. First
lesson I ever had in golf, the pro said always take out your most expensive
ball at a water hole, that way you will be sure to drive it over, a water
ball always ends up in the water, start out with a positive attitude and
have a great day.   "FT"