Re: TR-6 Windscreen Removal and Dash Pad aligning

To: tr6guy@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Windscreen Removal and Dash Pad aligning
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:17:47 EDT
In a message dated 99-08-22 16:50:53 EDT, tr6guy@juno.com writes:

<< Any out there have advice on removing the windscreen and putting that top
 crash pad back on?  (Well, off first, the on)  Thanks in advance. >>

Well Joe
Here's one thing NOT to do: when removing the windscreen, do not put something
under the frame and pry upward, even slightly, against the body of the car
in front of the windscreen - it WILL bend the body.
I'll be getting that little dent, and all the others, fixed RealSoonNow -
I'll get to that putting the crash pad ON part sometime in Nov. - i hope.
Cheers,
Jack Mc
73 TR6 - World'sLongestRunningUnfinishedTR6Restoration