Compressor for sale, in Connecticut

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Compressor for sale, in Connecticut
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 10:57:49 EDT
I just finished installing a 240 volt, 60 gallon upright compressor for my
workshop.  Consequently, I now have a 20 gallon 115 volt compressor for sale.
 This will be only of interest to someone that can arrange for it's
transportation.

Brand - Campbell Hausfield
Age - 30 months
Type - oil less, direct drive
Rating - 8.1 CFM @ 40PSI, and 6.9 CFM @ 90PSI (will run most HVLP spray guns)
Extras - 25 FT permanent hose with quick disconnect, and additional quick
disconnect fitting on compressor body.
Condition - Excellent, looks and runs like new.
Asking Price - $225.00 or BO
Located - Southington, CT.

If interested call the undersigned at 860-628-5343, or mail me off line.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A