Re: TR4 Motor

To: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Motor
From: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 09:00:05 -0500
Rick,
I had this question about 2 years ago and got some real nice ideas from
listers.  Sorry, I didn't save them in electronic format.  But, you can go
to www.listquest.com, click on "vehicles", then click on "british cars",
click on "Triumphs" and you'll then have access to the
triumphs.autox.team.net database search engine.  I just did a search on
"engine stand" and got 84 hits

Regards

Tom Long
Blacksburg, VA