RE: zippered rear windows?

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'TR List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: zippered rear windows?
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 14:24:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)WHO from pm2a26.bratt.sover.net [207.136.199.218] 207.136.199.218Sat, 21 Aug 1999 14:29:06 -0400 (EDT)
Time to unzip that rear spit window and experience some of these
suggestions. Guess I'm not spending enough time in my spit. I either enjoy
the top down or drive top up because of weather. Since the spit is a
"rolling restoration" while I invest most of my energy/money into the TR6
rebuild, I dont drive the spit above 50. Needs some attention.... Hence, no
need to "relieve turbulence" from wind in the side windows. At 50... it's a
"Sunday morning leisurely drive". Got to address that rear ujoint so I can
cruise!!
Thanks for all the feedback. I'll definitely opt for the zippered top on the
6.
Winnie