Re: beginning of life?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: beginning of life?
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:21:03 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

My husband (Dave) always said life begins after the dog dies and the kids
leave home -- I got another dog and the kids took turns moving back in for
awhile --
but now that dog has gone to the great kennel in the sky and the kids are
"hopefully" truly on their own......................
Keep smiling - we are having a blast driving around in the LBC and enjoying
one another's company.
:-)