Re: Bio

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bio
From: "Gregory C Thompson" <THOMPSONG@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:21:45 -0500

My name is Greg Thompson, I am a MWM of 40 and I live in Oakdale MN which
with my tolerant wife of 14 years, a son 12 and daughter 10. I am self
employed as a building contractor working in the housing market building
new homes and remodeling.  My first LBC was a '66 spitfire I got in '77
that put a twinkle in my eye for only $250.00.  I rope towed it home being
very carefull not to put my feet on the rushing pavement below and put it
in the garage.  It made a great parts car for the second Spit I got that
needed a diff.  I have been without a TR only one year since that time and
they include; 72 spit, 69GT6, 76TR6, 69GT6, 73TR6, 73TR6, 65 Vitesse,
63TR4, TVR Vixen 2500.  Other cars include 67 Chevelle, 72 Vega GT(go ahead
laugh), 67Chevelle(same car 2nd time after 2 years), 69 El Camino, 78
Cutlass, 76 Lancia Beta HPE, 71 Capri 1600, 76 Chevette, 73 Capri 2300, 72
Opal GT, 71 Fiat 124 Spyder,72 Valiant, 75 Subaru wagon, 84 Dogde Colt
Turbo, Pontiac STE, Pontiac SSE, and misc. trucks for work.