Q12 coil - Warning: MG content!

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Q12 coil - Warning: MG content!
From: "The Wallace" <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:13:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

Didn't seem to get through the first time; here's the second try:

I just read that the original of this ignition coil is long obsolete and
highly sought after, etc. etc. although there's a reproduction available
from Moss.
Meanwhile I have one in its original cardboard box sitting in the garage.
I won't use it; it's for TCs, TDs, and TFs, any of which I'll go out on a
limb and declare I'd love to own (as WELL as the TR3 of course...)

My question is: do you think I'd be better off advertising it on ebay, or is
there a TC, TD, TF type of list on which I should mention this? And if the
latter, would I have to subscribe to submit a note?
Thanks, and sorry for the low % TR content.
Jim Wallace