BIO

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BIO
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:46:51 EDT
In the spirit of camaraderie I'm adding my Bio to the list.  However, out of
sympathy for Andy Lindberg I'm going to keep it short.

- 53 yrs old next Monday
- 25 years as independent telecommunications consultant, based in
Jacksonville, Fla
- Married to current-bride 10 yrs, raising a 7 yr old grandboy. Both love
TRs and wife encourages spending $$ on them.
- First Britcar - Mom's '58 Hillman Minx convt (in '62)
- Former Britcars (in order):  '58 English Ford, '60 TR3, MG 1100,
'49 Jag Mk IV, '59 TR3, '56 MGA coupe, '58 MGA, Jag Mk IX, '60 TR3,
'MG Midget, '58 TR3.
- About 1971 I decided to find a nice TR3 and keep it forever, so I
wouldn't have to spend time buying and selling sports cars anymore.
Bought a TR3B from the second owner and still have it, although it's
been in pieces for the past 10 - 12 years being "restored".  In the
meantime I lost control and started buying (but not selling) cars again.
- Current Britcars:  '57 TR3 (Driver), '63 TR3B (being restored, sort of),
'63 TR4 Autocrosser, '67 TR4A  E Prod racer, '71 Stag (driver),
'63 Healey 3000 (project), '62 Healey 3000 (parts car),  '80 Spitfire
(future undetermined)

Oh yeah... join us in beautiful Lake City, Florida, October 28 - 31 at the
Southeastern VTR Regional.  Check our website at:
" http://www.tfn.net/~tcnf "

Don Marshall