Re: TR2-3 Register

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR2-3 Register
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:51:21 -0700
Thanks Carl, well said.  And yes, I am a member of TRA and have been for about
15 years.  During that time I've never seen the "comprehensive list" though I
have no doubt it exists and is probably the most complete list anywhere.

You quite right that the internet isn't just another source of information but
an unmatched tool for putting information in the hands of those who want it.  I
applaud your intentions to build an online register and look forward to
contributing my bit to it.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A