Bios

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bios
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:52:45 -0700
Name: Mark Milotay
Age: 28.9
I own a 80 Spitfire, that is currently having a new motor built for it. I
live in Victoria, British Columbia which I like to think of as the British
car capital of Canada (Victoria is known for its high percentage of
settlers from the UK). I am not married, although my girlfriend and I have
been living together for 5.5 years. I have owned a number of British cars
Morris Oxford, Rover TC 2000, 2 Minis, MGB, MG Midget, Hillman Minx, Land
Rover SII, TR4, and my Spitfire. My love of cars was started by my father
and my love of British cars has been fostered by my stepfather. My father
was off rally driving in the first Datsun 240Z to hit North America on the
day I was born (his previous race cars were a Borgward Isabella, Healy 3000
& a Cougar). I own a small software company that consults to the provincial
government as an Oracle developer & we also develop custom applications for
the private sector to do just about anything. I have a lengthy list of cars
(i just corrected a typo where I wrote lust instead of list) I intend to
own: early 60's MB 300SL, Facel Vega, 2CV, Ferrari Dino, 356 Roadster, and
a TR3. While my Spit has been off the road, I've been driving my gf's new
Chrysler Caravan, which is not as bad a vehicle as I expected it to be. I
have started a local Triumph owners group, but it hasn't really taken off.

- Mark