Another Bio!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Bio!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:16:19 EDT
Well, after seeing the rest of you join in, I figured I might as well too
even if I've only been on the list for a year!

Age 52 going on 32....married to the same woman for 26 years....2 daughters -
oldest graduated college and just purchased new Honda Civic (too practical -
must be Mom's genes)....manager of engineering training for Bell Atlantic
Corp...waiting for an incentive offer to pursue more real-world, simplier
life career like LBC restoration!

Began LBC ownership with '58 TR3A beginning of college (cost me $400 - I was
not very kind to it but it still never let me down!), 2 MGBs, '59 Bugeye
(used only for gymkana), '66 Spitfire, '70 Spitfire (currently running very
well), '69 TR6 (jasmine yellow and was it ever a lemon), and a '76 TR6 slated
for full frame-up restoration this fall.

Hobbies/Activities other than LBCs (grooming, shows, rallyees, etc.) and
keeping the family American cars running are fishing, model railroading,
small patch farming, and Y2K firewood gathering.

I haven't quite gotten up enough courage to take the Spit on a really long
journey (from home S.E. PA) - like to the VTR session in Portland....with
every show I attend, I'm branching a little further away and after I read how
far some of you traveled to get to Portland, I am convinced we could do it
next year!

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)